When your makeup looks good, you want to do everything to keep it that way all day long. Spray a transparent setting spray over the applied makeup to fix your look.
This setting spray makes makeup waterproof and smudgeproof. This means your makeup will stay on during a rainy day. It is a light spray that you do not feel. The spray also has a cooling effect.
It really offers that extra something when you go out for the evening or have a special occasion, such as a wedding, where you want to make sure your look lasts all day. No wonder the Dé & Pré Make-up Fixer is a real favourite of makeup artists.
Dé & Pré Make-up Fixer is easy to use. Just follow the steps below and enjoy a lasting makeup look all day long.
- When you have finished applying your makeup, use the fixing spray.
- Hold the fixing spray 30-40 cm from the face. This is enough distance to cover the entire face with a beautiful mist.
- Spray 2 or 3 times with a beautiful mist over the face.
- Allow the mist to dry gently.
- Do you want a waterproof eyeshadow? Then spray a little setting spray into a container or spray it directly onto your eyeshadow brush before applying the eyeshadow. This will intensify the colour and fix the eyeshadow.
If you want your makeup to be extra waterproof, you can also use it after each step of your makeup routine. For example, spray after applying a base, once after applying eye shadow, once after applying blush and again as a finish after applying face powder.
With this fixing spray you don't need to be afraid of some water. Your makeup remains perfectly in place.
- Perfect hold for your makeup
Oily skin can make makeup last longer. The fixative spray ensures that your makeup has the perfect hold. A powdery effect also disappears with this beautiful mist.
- Long-lasting pleasure from your look
Afraid that your makeup will no longer be in place after a few hours is a thing of the past. With the Make-up Fixer, you can enjoy your makeup look for a long time.
No posts found