Cart is empty
An eyeshadow primer is a multifunctional product and forms the basis for a long lasting result of your eye makeup. Especially if you get creases in your eyeshadow during the day, a primer is a must to keep your eyeshadow in place all day. In addition to providing the ultimate hold, the Eye Primer also aims to give the eyeshadow extra power and intensity.
Eye primer Intensifies eyeshadow
This Eye Primer makes the colour of your eyeshadow stand out, but also ensures that the colour of your eyes is getting the attention it deserves. So your eyes become real eye-catchers.
Are you ready to apply your eye makeup, such as your eyeshadow, eyeliner and eye pencil?
- Then start with a small amount of the Eye Primer on your eyelids.
- To apply the Eye Primer, you can use your fingers or an eyeshadow brush. If you are still looking for a suitable eyeshadow brush, we recommend brush NO. 15.
- Start as close to the lash line as possible and gently press upwards, towards the eyebrows, so that the primer is applied to the entire eyelid.
- The soft, light primer provides a light coverage, removing any redness, visible veins or blemishes from the eyelids.
- After applying the Eye Primer you can put on your makeup, as usual.
- Ideal base for eye make-up
With an eye primer, eyeshadow is easier to apply and it stays perfectly in place throughout the day.
- Colours last longer
The eye primer prevents your eye make-up from smudging or settling into lines. As a result, your eye make-up stays on longer and better.
- Colours become more intense
The light colour of the powder intensifies eye shadow and eye colour. Ideal for a remarkable eye look.
- Protects against the harmful effects of the sun
The primer protects the skin against harmful UV rays from the sun and helps to counteract signs of skin ageing.
- Contains Vitamin E
The primer contains vitamin E. Vitamin E plays an important role against skin-ageing free radicals.
Tones to Undertone:
- Neutral undertone
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mica, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, CaprylidCapric Triglyceride, Aluminum Starch Octenyl..uccinate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Silica, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Oryianol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate and may contain[+/-(I77891 (TitaniumDioxide),Cl77492(IronOxides),Cl77491 (lron0xides),Cl77007 (Ultramarines)].