Brow Powder - Warm Blonde
For natural, full eyebrows you can use our hard-baked eyebrow powder. The eyebrow powder makes it easy to draw fine hairs between your own hairs, but you can also softly colour the eyebrow for a beautiful full eyebrow. The eyebrow powder can also be applied moist for a more intense colour.
The powder has a lot of colour pigment, so you only need a small amount of the product for a stunning end result.
How to choose the right eyebrow colour?
The Brow Powder of Make-up Studio is available in 4 colours: Blonde, Warm blonde, Taupe and Dark. To choose the right colour of powder it is best to take your natural hair colour as a starting point. It's best not to choose too dark a shade for your eyebrows as this will create an unnatural effect. The dark shade of Eyebrow Powder - dark is best suited to people with light brown to dark hair.
Tip from the make-up artist:
With the eyebrow stencils from Make-up Studio you can choose the ideal eyebrow shape for you and easily draw the perfect eyebrows. The eyebrow stencils are available in 6 different shapes such as the Brow Stencil Natural and the Brow Stencil Arched.
Follow the steps below to apply the eyebrow powder.
- It is best to apply the eyebrow powder with an eyebrow brush, for example the Eyebrow Brush N21. This brush allows you to precisely apply and shape the powder.
- Choose the right shade of eyebrow powder. Use your natural hair colour as a guideline.
- Brush the eyebrow hairs downwards.
- Apply the eyebrow powder and fill in any bare spots in the eyebrow. The powder can be used moist or dry. Use a setting spray to moisten your brush before applying the brow powder. This will intensify the colour payoff.
- Comb the eyebrow hairs back into shape, fill in any empty spaces and voilà, a natural effect.
- Natural eyebrows
An eyebrow powder gives a softer look than a pencil, giving you natural, full brows. To evenly spread the pigment across the eyebrows, we recommend using a spooly brush to smooth over the brows after application. This gives an even softer effect.
- Can be applied moist or dry
Moistening your brush before applying the eyebrow powder will intensify the colour. It also allows you to draw tighter lines, giving your brows more definition. Pro tip: Use a make-up fixer to dampen the brush. This makes the eyebrow powder waterproof and smudgeproof.
- Long-lasting result
The silky-smooth texture gives long-lasting results. Your eyebrows remain full of colour all day long.
- Warm blonde
- Warm undertone